Hello & welcome to my blog! This is the place where I share all kinds of things. Events. Book launches. Art in progress and hung in exhibitions. Film screenings. Random thoughts. To infinity and beyond!
Over the last year or so I have made a lot of friends and contacts here in this blog space. Thank you for subscribing and joining me here! I thought I’d take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about myself.
Below is a brief Q&A. Just for fun. I’d like this to be a place where I can be myself, be known, and also get to know you(!!), the one who’s reading this! Please feel free to email me email@example.com – Sometimes the world feels lonely, but it doesn’t need to!
Places I’ve worked:
- A chocolate shop, real estate office, and bank.
Where I WANTED to go to school as a kid:
Where I actually went to school:
- University of Alberta (Canada) and Lesley University (Cambridge, Mass, USA).
If I wasn’t an author/artist/filmmaker/curator/photographer, I’d be a:
Where I live:
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Where I want to live:
Favorite TV shows:
- Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race
- Heights (my Achilles heel in the above said reality shows)
- Candle-making and paddle boarding, but not at the same time.
Number of kids:
- Three living, one who passed away.
If I could have a superpower it would be:
On this note, I need to fly off and get my kiddos to meet-the-creature night! Yay, back to school time rocks! (Only partially sarcastic here lol).
Below are a few events and opportunities for you. Enjoy!